Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, incredible chicken salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Incredible Chicken Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Incredible Chicken Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook incredible chicken salad using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Incredible Chicken Salad:
- Get 1 Whole Rotisserie baked chicken (I usually get one from Kroger already made)
- Make ready 1 cup Green seedless grapes quartered
- Get 1/3 cup Diced onion
- Make ready 1 cup Salad tomatoes quartered
- Prepare 1/2 cup Pine nuts
- Make ready 1 tsp Parsley
- Make ready 1 pinch Ground cloves
- Prepare 1 pinch Nutmeg
- Prepare 2 pinch Garlic powder
- Get 1 tbsp Ground Pepper
- Make ready 1 pinch Ground sea salt
- Prepare 1/2 cup Dried cranberries
- Make ready 15 oz Miracle whip
- Take 1 tsp Dried basil leaves
Instructions to make Incredible Chicken Salad:
- Remove skin and all bones from chicken and tear meat into bite-size pieces.
- Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, dice onion, quarter tomatoes and grapes.
- Add parsley, ground gloves, nutmeg, garlic powder, basil and miracle whip.
- Stir until blended well.
- Add chicken, pine nuts and dried cranberries.
- Mix well.
- Add salt and pepper and blend again. Taste to make sure salt and pepper is to your liking.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3-4 hours before serving.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food incredible chicken salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!